Tuesday, November 18 , 2014
ExtruTech and MAC Process will sponsor a webinar, presented by WATT Global Media, on "Control Strategies for Cross-Contamination in Pet Food Plants" on Thursday, December 12 at 9 a.m. CT. This webinar will cover sources, points of cross-contamination and re-contamination of Salmonella in petfood processing environments, as well as introduce Advanced Oxidation Technology, a novel strategy, as a part of an integrated approach to control this bacterium in petfood manufacturing facilities.
Register online for the webinar.
What you'll learn:
• Petfood manufacturing processes and the points of contamination and cross-contamination with Salmonella during the production process
• Conditions that allow growth of microorganisms, conditions that control growth of microorganisms in petfood processing facilities and conditions that help improve stability of petfoods
• A novel strategy to control environment sources of re-contamination and cross-contamination in petfood processing facilities, Advanced Oxidation Technology (AOT)
• Follow an integrated approach towards controlling Salmonella contamination in petfood processing environments
• Practical application example of using oxidation techniques to address pneumatic conveying pipe lines; features, challenges, expected results
The featured speakers for this webinar are Jasdeep Saini and Jonathan Thorn, of Schenck Process. The webinar will be moderated by Debbie Phillips-Donaldson, Petfood Industry editor-in-chief.
--- Thank you for your patience ----
If you have any issues logging in or any other need feel free to contact us.