ExtruTech and MAC Process will sponsor a webinar, presented by WATT Global Media, on "Control Strategies for Cross-Contamination in Pet Food Plants" on Thursday, December 12.
ExtruTech and MAC Process will sponsor a webinar, presented by WATT Global Media, on "Control Strategies for Cross-Contamination in Pet Food Plants" on Thursday, December 12 at 9 a.m. CT. This webinar will cover sources, points of cross-contamination and re-contamination of Salmonella in petfood processing environments, as well as introduce Advanced Oxidation Technology, a novel strategy, as a part of an integrated approach to control this bacterium in petfood manufacturing facilities.
Register online for the webinar.
What you'll learn:
• Petfood manufacturing processes and the points of contamination and cross-contamination with Salmonella during the production process
• Conditions that allow growth of microorganisms, conditions that control growth of microorganisms in petfood processing facilities and conditions that help improve stability of petfoods
• A novel strategy to control environment sources of re-contamination and cross-contamination in petfood processing facilities, Advanced Oxidation Technology (AOT)
• Follow an integrated approach towards controlling Salmonella contamination in petfood processing environments
• Practical application example of using oxidation techniques to address pneumatic conveying pipe lines; features, challenges, expected results
The featured speakers for this webinar are Jasdeep Saini and Jonathan Thorn, of Schenck Process. The webinar will be moderated by Debbie Phillips-Donaldson, Petfood Industry editor-in-chief.
Processors should carefully develop, validate and implement an effective kill step to support production of pathogen-free petfoods
Explore the science behind extrusion technologies in the article, "Applying polymer science to extrusion and drying of petfoods"
Advances in extrusion, drying and cooling technology and products
The new US food safety legislation will also affect regulation of petfood
What you need to keep your manufacturing line clean, safe and contaminant-free
Smaller lobbying groups employed most often to fight for clients' interests
--- Thank you for your patience ----
If you have any issues logging in or any other need feel free to contact us.