Quick hits: The latest news at a glance!
View the latest, up-to-the-minute news from important industry players.
Got a new website or product? Recently earn certification or win an award? Have positions changed within your company?
The Quick hits section is the place to send and find this information. Updated regularly.
Coperion and Coperion K-Tron combined their websites at www.coperion.com.
Manna Pro Products has acquired Espree, a Texas-based company that manufactures and markets Aloe vera-based products for grooming and animal care.
Vital Essentials added Charles Mehl as Mid-Atlantic USA regional manager.
Neovia now has a minority stake in Pitpatpet Ltd, a UK provider of pet telematics.
Chapman Littlejohn has been promoted to director of sales at Petcurean.
Flexible packaging manufacturer ProAmpac's facilities in Westfield, Massacheusetts and Hanover Park, Illinois have been awarded Level 2 Food Safety Management Certifications by the Safe Quality Food Program.
Endexx Corporation CEO Todd Davis was featured on Fox News Phoenix to discuss its pet product, Phyto-Bites.
Südpack has released its first sustainability report.
Pet Product Innovations has been appointed the exclusive U.S. distributor of QChefs' natural dental dog chews by its manufacturer, QMilk Deutschland.
- Trouw Nutrition USA‘s Neosho, Missouri, premix plant is the American Feed Industry Association's premix manufacturer category winner in the 2016 Feed Facility of the Year competition.
- Solid Gold Pet has named a rescued special needs dog from Las Vegas and a rescued longhair tabby cat from Wisconsin as the "Happiest Pets on Earth."
- The UK petcare trade association, PetQuip, is organising the British pavilion at Global Pet Expo, Orlando, for 2017.
- Diamond Naturals is the official pet food sponsor for a sled dog team composed mainly of adopted Siberian Huskies.
Myriam Cohen-Welgryn has been named as the regional president of Mars Petcare Europe.
- Bravo Pet Foods announced that United Pacific Pet will join their national distribution network.
- Mars Veterinary launched a test for feline breeders under the Optimal Selection brand and developed in partnership with Genoscoper Laboratories.
- WellPet, LLC has named Camelle Kent, a member of the company’s senior management team, as its chief executive officer.
- True Leaf Pet Inc., a British Columbia, Canada company that produces and sells hemp-based functional chews for dogs, has completed the purchase of the assets and intellectual property of OregaPet, a Canadian brand of medicinal products for animals.
- Vendis Capital sold the Dutch organic pet food manufacturer Yarrah Organic Petfood to AAC Capital.
- Inotec technology is exclusively available through Handtmann in US and Canada.
- Bunting Magnetics has acquired UK-based Master Magnets Ltd.
- Brazilian Pet Foods to auction equipment and use funds to pay workers laid off when the company closes.
- Zinpro Corporation was accepted as a National Animal Supplement Council preferred supplier.
- PBFY will open a manufacturing and shipping site in Portland, Tennessee this January.
- Targeted Pet Treats promoted Gregory Austin from general manager to president.
- Blue Buffalo and Petsense announced that Stephen Clark of Granbury, Texas won the grand prize in the national Blue Buffalo-Petsense Jeep Promotion.