Petfood Forum 2013 app available
App allows conference attendees to search for speakers and exhibitors, schedule conference sessions and more
The app, available at m.magtogo.com/petfoodforum , is free and allows conference participants to:
- Search for speakers and exhibitors
- Add conference sessions and networking events to their personal calendars
- View the Exhibit Hall map
- Find restaurants and other attractions nearby—and call them or connect directly to their websites
- Share their Petfood Forum and Petfood Workshop experiences on Twitter and Facebook
- Learn about transportation options and information
- Fill out a survey on their conference experiences
Free registration is required to access the app, which is available for iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and Blackberries.
Petfood Forum, the premier, exclusive global conference for petfood professionals, is entering its 21st year and will take place at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center and Hotel near Chicago, Illinois, USA. Petfood Workshop is a focused, hands-on symposium following Petfood Forum, also at the Renaissance Schaumburg; this year, the Workshop will focus on petfood ingredients .