Brazil pet products association organizes local companies at Agroexpo XIX
Abinpet coordinates Brazil pet product companies to exhibit at tradeshow aimed at agriculture, livestock sectors in Colombia
The Brazilian Association of Pet Products Industry, Abinpet, through the Pet Brazil Project, developed in partnership with the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency, will coordinate a number of Brazilian companies at Agroexpo XIX, an international tradeshow aimed at entrepreneurs and professionals in the agriculture, livestock and agribusiness sectors. The fair will be held from July 11-21 at the International Exhibition Center CORFERIAS in BogotÃ¡, Colombia.
At the event, the companies Adimax, Alcon, Guabi, Nutrire, Vetnil and VigoFlex under the Pet Brazil project umbrella will present their product lines and seek new international distributors and buyers:
- Adimax will display its complete line of food for dogs and cats. For the first time in the pavilion of the fair, Adimax's goals will be expanding markets and exchanging experiences to strengthen the brand internationally.Also at the fair, Alcon, an exporter of Labcon branded products, will release new food lines for birds, including Canaries and Parakeets, as well as display its fish and other small animal foods.
- Guabi will feature its line of natural, therapeutic foods designed especially for diabetic and obese dogs and cats, as well as other pet nutrition products.
- Nutrire will also present its line of pet products, such as the Birbo line, which was redesigned in late 2012 with new, vivid packaging.
- Vetnil will release a new line of medicines and supplements for the maintenance of health and development of athletic animals.
- Vigoflex will release an antimicrobial substance that prevents the formation of bacteria on plastic parts used by animals.