Petfood Forum offers app for 2014 conference
Users will be able to customize their conference experience
Petfood Forum has launched an app for its 2014 conference and Petfood Workshop: Marketing to Today's Consumers. The app, produced by A2Z Inc. under its ChirpE mobile platform, is now available for Apple and Android devices.
The app allows Petfood Forum and Workshop participants to customize their conference experience and keep up with any changes or announcements. Features include:
- A full schedule for each conference (Petfood Forum and Petfood Workshop), plus schedules by track within each conference;
- A list of speakers, including photos and bios;
- A list of exhibitors, searchable by name and product category, with a "Map It" function that takes users directly to the exhibit hall floor map;
- The ability to "favorite" sessions and speakers, adding them to a My Planner feature for each user, along with the ability to check off each session attended or exhibitor visited;
- A notes function that allows users to take personal notes and email them to colleagues (or to themselves to access after the conference);
- A "buzz" feature alerting users to special sessions or exhibits, plus any changes in schedule or locations;
- Access to information on conference hotels, transportation and area restaurants and attractions;
- Access to Petfood Industry's social media, including direct access to a Petfood Forum Twitter hashtag; and
- The ability to log in to the A2Z system to access further Petfood Forum information.