Milo's Kitchen launches petfood treat truck to travel US
Free petfood truck plans stops in major metropolitan areas
Building on the popular food truck trend, Milo's Kitchen brand dog treats is launching the nation's first mobile food experience for dogs and their pet parents.
With planned stops in major metropolitan areas across the US, the Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck will offer pets the chance to:
- Taste real chicken and beef home-style dog treats like Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites—all made in the USA with 100% domestically sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors.
- Take a free family photo or "doggie selfie" in a professional canine-ready photo booth.
- Socialize with other pets in the backyard-style lapdog lounge.
- Take a "walk break" with dog beds, drinking bowls and puppy toys.
- Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats.
The Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck is free to the public and will be making stops all over the country.