Petfood Forum China 2017 announces call for papers
Abstracts due 28 April for conference serving the growing Chinese pet food market
The Petfood Forum China 2017 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial presentations, due 28 April, to inform pet food professionals in the dynamic, rapidly growing Chinese market.
Petfood Forum China 2017 is scheduled for 23 August at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in conjunction with Pet Fair Asia 2017. Potential speakers are invited to submit abstracts on pet food and pet treat topics including:
- Data, trends and predictions for the Chinese and global pet food markets, including pertinent retail channels such as online pet food sales and marketing;
- Pet food ingredients, including novel ingredients, their characteristics and potential applications in pet food or treat formulations; plus ingredient considerations related to processing;
- Pet food processing, including new research and techniques, as well as the influence of processing on various ingredients and formulations;
- Update on the Chinese pet food regulatory environment;
- Overview of pet food regulations in potential export markets (for Chinese pet food producers);
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- Information, techniques or processes for new product development in pet food.
Abstracts will be evaluated based on the presence of new or innovative information, concepts or research; relevance of the topic, especially to the Chinese pet food market; and the speaker’s experience or background with the topic. No abstract will be considered if it seems commercial or if it has been published or presented prior to Petfood Forum China 2017. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend Petfood Forum China on 23 August, 2017, in Shanghai.
For more information and to submit an abstract, visit https://goo.gl/PAvOYN.