Speakers selected for Petfood Innovation Workshop
Hear exclusive findings on the latest pet food and pet treat research, knowledge and insights
Highly esteemed speakers have been selected to give presentations at the Petfood Innovation Workshop & Kansas State's Pet Food Experience including experts from Kansas State University faculty and more.
To be held on October, 28-30, 2015, at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, USA, this multi-day event is a joint industry-academic venture with Petfood Innovation Workshop and Kansas State University to promote innovation, research and talent development focused on pet food and pet treat manufacturing.
Sneak peek of featured speakers:
- Dr. Greg Aldrich, Research Associate Professor, Kansas State University
- Steve Kelly, Deputy Secretary, Kansas Department of Commerce
- Dr. Cassie Jones, Assistant Professor of Feed Technology, Kansas State University
- Dr. Gordon Smith, Grain Science & Industry Department Professor, Head and IGP Institute Director, Kansas State University
- Dr. Ken Odde, Professor and Head, Department of Animal Sciences and Industry, Kansas State University
New event location
Petfood Innovation Workshop & Pet Food Experience will be located in Manhattan, Kansas, USA, at the Kansas State University campus and local area. The Kansas State Pet Food Program was started in 2012 and has established degree programs, short courses, and research concerning pet food and nutrition. Kansas State University is a public teaching and research institution founded in 1863.
Host hotel information
Conveniently located near the Kansas State University campus, the Holiday Inn At The Campus has made specially discounted room rates available for Petfood Innovation Workshop and Pet Food Experience attendees. Rates are available at $89.95 single or double occupancy, plus tax, and includes a breakfast buffet. Refer to Group Code: PET, to receive the group rate. While the deadline date for room reservations is October 7, 2015, hotel rooms and choices are available on a first-come, first-served basis.