The Petfood Forum 2019 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations and research posters, due October 15, 2018.
Petfood Forum 2019 is scheduled for April 29-May 1 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S. Please do not submit an abstract, especially for an oral presentation, if you are not sure you will be able to attend Petfood Forum during those dates.
What to submit
Potential speakers are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, either global or focusing on a specific market, including opportunities for innovation;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in the U.S. or other, specific markets;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Relevance of topic and the presence of new or innovative information, concepts or research are key to a positive evaluation. No abstract will be considered if it seems commercial or if it has been published or presented prior to Petfood Forum 2019. Abstracts similar in title or content to previously presented material should include significant new information.
How to submit
Please visit the Petfood Forum abstract submission site and follow the instructions to create a new account and complete the submission forms, using the guidelines on the log-in page and the forms.
Abstracts must be received no later than October 15. After this deadline, the abstract submission system will no longer accept submissions. Any requests for late submissions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.