The Holistic Pet Cuisine Wynwood Pet Food Condition Specific Diets are fresh food alternatives for dogs with specific health conditions. There are six recipes available: Urinary Support, Cardiac Support, Renal Diets, Pancreatic Support, Allergy Support, and Hepatic Support.
- Urinary Support: This diet is high in protein and low in fat, which supports lean body mass and prevents recurrence of pancreatitis.
- Cardiac Support: The diet is designed for all types of cardiac disease and can also be fed to healthy adult dogs. It features an elevated protein content, moderate fat level, and moderate carbohydrate level.
- Renal Diets: Wynwood Dog Food Renal SupportRoyal Canin Renal Support F Ingredients: USDA Chicken Breast, Pumpkin, Sushi Rice, Butternut Squash, and Plantain.
- Pancreatic Support: The diet provides moderate protein levels and extremely low fat concentrations (just at the recommended allowances) to support recovery or maintenance following acute or chronic episodes of pancreatitis.
- Allergy Support: This diet is high in protein and low in fat, which supports lean body mass and prevents recurrence of pancreatitis.
- Hepatic Support: This hepatic diet provides the benefits of a low copper concentration, an elevated zinc level, highly digestible protein, and moderate, rather than reduced, overall protein levels.