The adage in journalism has always been â€œfollow the money,â€ but the business wisdom in the pet nutrition industry might be â€œfollow the human.â€ More than ever, people buying natural and organic for their table are buying natural and organic for their pets. In todayâ€™s rapidly growing natural products industry, innovation and an intimate understanding of consumer wants and needs are a precious resource driving the industry forward.
Join us for a discussion of the consumer trends driving growth in the natural pet products space. Learn about the linkage between human and pet trends and what innovators in the space are doing to take advantage of this dynamic market growth.
The speaker for this webinar is Eric J. Pierce, director of strategy and insights at New Hope Natural Media. Pierce is a proven strategic marketing and market research leader with nearly 20 years of research and insights experience. In various consulting roles, he has been instrumental in maximizing the value of his clientsâ€™ business and marketing investments and has built a reputation for being a great partner, problem solver and adviser.
WHAT YOUâ€™LL LEARN:
- What consumer trends are driving growth in natural pet products
- What fears and values are playing a role in this growth
- How the lines are being blurred between supplements and treats
- How innovators are playing with ingredients and marketing claims to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Recommendations for those committed to serving the growing natural pet product market
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:Â Petfood manufacturers, nutritionists, veterinarians, petfood professionals, petfood suppliers
This educational webinar is brought to you by Trouw Nutrition and sponsored by Trouw Nutrition and presented by WATT Global Media.