This course from K-State Olathe provides a brief overview, and then dives into specifying, designing, and sizing a pneumatic conveying system. It involves a combination of theory, calculations and practical hands-on application.
This is an in-person course across two full days. This course is offered at K-State Olathe with lab demos at a local industry lab. An optional industry tour and dinner are included at the end of the first day.
The course is intended for engineers, technicians, sales and management personnel who have been around pneumatic conveying for a while, or who have attended the Basic Pneumatic Conveying course, and now want additional design and troubleshooting education.
What is covered?
- Material properties, and how they affect system design
- Detailed calculation for all types of dilute phase conveying
- What to do when something changes, wears out, or doesn’t work
- Handling difficult materials
- When to use dense phase conveying, how it works, and how to troubleshoot
Cost: $1,700 per person
Click here for more information.