Royal Canin’s breed specific wet formula options for small dog breeds and the Maine Coon cat are complements to the existing Royal Canin dry pet food diets.
There are many advantages to feeding wet formulas as a complement to Royal Canin's existing breed specific dry pet food formulas. Wet formulas provide additional feeding options for pet owners that have finicky eaters like the Yorkshire Terrier or the Chihuahua.
The following Royal Canin breed wet formulas are available in convenient 4 packs at select retail stores for adult small breed dogs in addition to the first adult Maine Coon cat breed wet formula. All wet formulas are highly palatable and each one is a perfect complement to the Royal Canin Adult formula for that breed.
SMALL BREED DOG WET FORMULAS – Available as a loaf in sauce texture
- Chihuahua: Contains highly digestible protein to support a healthy intestinal tract, and formulated with nutrients such as omega-3 & 6 fatty acids to help nourish a Chihuahua's skin and coat.
- Dachshund: Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to support the Dachshund's bone and joint health, and high protein and L-carnitine to help maintain muscle tone.
- Poodle: Formulated to deliver nutrients such as omega-3 & 6 fatty acids to help nourish the Poodle's skin and coat, and L-carnitine to support muscle tone.
- Yorkshire Terrier: Formulated with highly digestible protein to support optimal stool quality and specific nutrients to support the need of the Yorkshire Terrier's unique coat.
CAT WET FORMULA – Available as thin slices in gravy texture
- Maine Coon: Formulated to help maintain healthy bones and joints of the Maine Coon, with nutrients for high energy and helps support skin and coat health.