Thermal processing equipment advancements
Sure, manufacturing technology keeps getting better, but what exactly can these products do for your specific petfood or treat line? Aeroglide and Geelen Counterflow breaks it down:
- Single pass conveyor dryers and coolers offer enhanced process control and gentle handling for fragile petfood products.
- Multi-pass conveyor dryers and coolers provide efficient drying while maximizing your process floor space.
- Dual plenum dryers allow for unmatched product moisture uniformity and dryer accessibility for cleaning.
- Inline airflow dryers are designed for baked pet treat products with low evaporative load.
- Vertical coolers fit the petfood processor's need for extruded petfood cooling needs.
- Batch dryers have counterflow decks that are perfectly suitable for drying and cooling of smaller batches of product.
- Continuous dryers use on-line microwave moisture sensors that make sure the target moisture % is automatically achieved, under all circumstances.
Advanced control packages include: humidity control, evaporation control, product tracking, energy monitoring, product moisture control and other tailor-made options.