Report analyzed world pet food market’s past and future
The report explores various segments of pet food market and the consumer trends driving the industry.
The report "World Pet Food Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" from market research firm Allied Analytics LLP explores various segments of market and the pet food retail trends driving the industry into the near future.
Summary of the pet food market report
- The report provides analysis of the pet food market, which would help stakeholders to better understand market behavior.
- Based on the current market scenario and expected market trends, estimations through 2014-2020 are made to showcase the future prospects of the pet food market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Analysis of the key strategies adopted by major players engaged in the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis provide insights regarding current market conditions and important factors and thereby help stakeholders in making strategic decisions.
- Market analysis is segmented by type and geography.
Pet food market and trends analysis from the report
It seems likely that ingredients like omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for health and frequently consumed by humans, will soon be commonly incorporated in pet food, according to the report. Low protein, low ash and easily digestible pet foods enable owners to make sure that their pets stay healthy.
Pet owners are willing to spend more on products that promote the health and happiness of their pets, according to the pet food market report. This trend makes pet food an attractive investment opportunity. Increasing disposable incomes, changing urban lifestyle, the growing tendency to view pets as status symbols, ongoing humanization trends and homogenized preferences are driving the pet food market.
The rising demand for premium and organic foods prompts manufacturers to produce high-quality products, according to the report. Increasing awareness about health and health-related issues concerning pets, such as obesity, creates opportunities in the pet food industry.
Structure of the report
In the report, the global pet food market is primarily categorized on the basis of pet type, food type and geography. Pet type is classified into dog food, cat food, bird food, fish food and others, while the food type market is segmented into dry food, wet/canned Food, nutritious food and snacks/treats.
The report segments the pet food market into four geographic regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
The report identifies key players in the pet food market as Mars Pet Care Inc., Nestle Purina Pet Care, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, P & G Pet Care, Del Monte Foods Corp., Heristo AG, Affinity Pet Care SA, Nutriara Alimentos, Unicharm Corp. and Total Alimentos SA.