In the weeks leading up to Petfood Forum 2019, Petfood Industry will present a series of insights on how first-time attendees and exhibitors can get the most out of this annual global conference and trade show, collectively called Petfood Forum 101. Similar to 2018's inaugural series, several topics beneficial to newcomers will be highlighted.
Petfood Forum 2019 will be held April 29–May 1, 2019, in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
Petfood Forum 101: Getting the most out of your experience
“Petfood Forum 101” aims to highlight all the ways to get the most out of your time at the show if you’re attending or exhibiting for the first time. Returning attendees or exhibitors should also tune in for new insights, ideas and opportunities for the 2019 show.
Highlights will include show overviews as well as deeper dives into particular elements of Petfood Forum, including the tradeshow, educational sessions and, most popularly, networking opportunities. Long-time Petfood Forum attendees and exhibitors will provide insights on how to make the most of your first show and discuss tips and tricks for ensuring your visit is as productive and enjoyable as possible, whether it’s your first time attending or you’ve been an exhibitor for years.
Petfood Forum 101 topic highlights
- What is Petfood Forum?
- Why should you attend Petfood Forum?
- Efficient and effective pre-show planning so you can hit the ground running in Kansas City.
- Networking: How you can get the most out of the myriad opportunities at Petfood Forum.
- Learning opportunities: What the Petfood Forum educational tracks are all about, and how you can benefit most.
- Are you a first-time exhibitor? Special tips and tricks for exhibiting at Petfood Forum for the first time.
How can I learn more about Petfood Forum 101?
The Petfood Forum 101 program will begin on February 4, 2019 with the topic, “What is Petfood Forum all about?” Content will be available on www.PetfoodIndustry.com and www.petfoodforumevents.com, and will hit your inbox via related Petfood Forum communications.
For any questions about Petfood Forum 101, please contact Lindsay Beaton, managing editor of Petfood Industry magazine, at email@example.com.