The all-new, first-ever Virtual Petfood Forum: Target on Nutrition is a live educational event held entirely on the Internet. Scheduled for October 28, it features the industry's leading experts presenting information on companion animal nutrition, then participating in live question-and-answer sessions with attendees.
Speakers and topics include:
- Exotic ingredients in petfoods -Greg Aldrich, PhD
- Dietary components in the treatment of canine osteoarthritis- Anton Beynen, PhD, head of R&D for Vobra Special Petfoods in the Netherlands and professor of animal nutrition, Rajamangala University of Technology, Thailand
- Communicating with pet owners about petfoods and unconventional diets- Kathryn E. Michel, DVM, MS, DACVN, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
- The science behind grain-free and raw diets for cats -Brittany Vester Boler, PhD, University of Illinois
- When more petfood doesn't equal success -Sean Delaney, DVM, MS, DACVN, Natura Pet Products Inc.
Virtual Petfood Forum also allows you to interact live with your industry peers and with world-class solution providers and suppliers to the global petfood manufacturing industry. Registration is free; find out more and register today. (If you can't participate live on October 28, you can still view the archive for 90 days afterward as long as you're registered.)