The organizers of Petfood Forum China 2019 have announced a call for papers, with abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations due 6 May. Petfood Forum China 2019 is scheduled for 20 August at the Kerry Hotel in Shanghai, China.
Potential speakers are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, focusing on China and Asia;
- Pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce, in China;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in China;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety.
For further information or to submit an abstract, visit https://bit.ly/2Ge9xRy.
Eighth year for exclusive pet food conference in China
Now in its eighth consecutive year, Petfood Forum China is the only event of its kind for the dynamic Chinese pet food manufacturing and marketing industry. It will also include several networking opportunities, such as coffee breaks and lunch, in addition to the conference sessions. Registration will be available by June 2019.
Petfood Forum China is held in conjunction with Pet Fair Asia, a large pet trade show held next door to the Kerry Hotel at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. This year Pet Fair Asia, which is growing as quickly as the China pet market itself, is scheduled for 21-25 August.