COVID-19 has changed much of how everyone is doing business, and live events in particular have had to make significant shifts in order to continue serving their audiences while keeping everyone as safe as possible. That’s where virtual events have stepped in, and Petfood Forum 2020 is taking full advantage of the latest digital events technologies to bring the show and experience to your computer screens.
Highlights of Petfood Forum CONNECT
- Petfood Forum CONNECT, our new online conference and digital showroom directory, will launch beginning from 9 am–12 pm (CST) on September 9–10, 2020, and then continue September 15–17.
- The virtual show will feature a lineup of speakers from the Petfood Forum 2020 program including keynote speaker Bonin Bough, a world-renowned CPG brand expert, Maria Lange with Nielsen and David Sprinkle with Packaged Facts.
- The online program will also include sessions and panel discussions on moving past COVID-19, pet food consumer trends and marketing, nutrition, ingredients, safety and more.
- The latest pet food technologies and research will be showcased daily.
- Attendees will have opportunities to connect in one-to-one partnership meetings with the industry’s top pet food suppliers.
- Registration will open on June 22 and includes access to all educational content, panel discussions, digital showroom directory with 150+ supplier companies, multiple pet food tech talks, student research presentations and more.
Why should you attend Petfood Forum CONNECT?
Would this year have been your first time attending Petfood Forum? Now’s your chance to experience our annual event at its essence: high-quality discussions and educational opportunities, the chance to make connections with other industry experts, and the ability to get a sense of what the pet food industry is all about.
Have you always wanted to send more people from your company? If you were registered for Petfood Forum 2020 in April, your registration has been automatically transferred to CONNECT and you will receive exclusive benefits and discounts toward future events — and you will also be able to invite several of your colleagues or customers to join in, covered by your registration!
Are you an annual attendee who looks forward to Forum each year? We have you covered: there will be virtual happy hours, Q&As with speakers, and digital meetups so you can see everyone you missed in April. We’re looking forward to seeing you, too!
Briefly: Confirmed Petfood Forum CONNECT speakers
- Opening keynote: Bonin Bough, CPG brand expert, presents “Hackonomy,” explaining how to create value for your business by breaking things. Moderated Q&A with Bough to follow.
- General session: pet food market update; Maria Lange, vice president of strategic verticals pet and cannabis, Nielsen. Moderated Q&A with Lange to follow.
- General session: Pet food purchasing drivers; David Sprinkle, publisher and research director for Packaged Facts.
- Panel and roundtable discussions: Pet food post-pandemic — What’s the new normal?; The microbiome and its importance to pet nutrition and health; CBD craze — Update on usage, legality, research in pet food