on July 14, 2010
Read more about petfood companies -- from manufacturers to suppliers -- who are making history.
The following petfood companies are marking major milestones in the past and upcoming years, and it's time to celebrate! (For more information, please follow the links below.)
- Linn High Therm GmbH, manufacturer of custom industrial scale and laboratory furnaces, celebrates its 40th anniversary.
- Eukanuba, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary, showed off its prebiotic line of petfoods at the 2009 Meet The Breeds Convention in New York, USA.
- Evanger's Dog & Cat Food Company is celebrating its 75th anniversary, which marks it as one of the oldest natural dog and cat food canneries in the US.
- The LaBudde Group now offers organic ingredients for petfood formulations, after over 100 years in the business.
- Selo, a processing and packaging systems specialist, is celebrating its 65th anniversary.
- Wenger Manufacturing celebrates its 75th anniversary in 2010.