Petfood Forum Europe 2017 opens call for papers
Premier European event for pet food professionals seeking noncommercial abstracts by November 15
Petfood Forum Europe 2017 has announced a call for papers for noncommercial abstracts for its next conference, scheduled for 13 June in Cologne, Germany. The deadline for submissions is 15 November, 2016.
The exclusive European conference for pet food professionals will be held as part of FVG Select, a unique set of networking and learning events for the pet food, feed and aquafeed industries hosted by Victam International at the Koelnmesse in Cologne.
The Petfood Forum Europe content advisory board is seeking abstracts featuring new research and information on:
- The European and global pet food markets—data and opportunities for innovation;
- New product development;
- New ingredients or new applications for ingredients;
- The latest research on companion animal nutrition;
- New safety or regulatory information, specific to Europe or export markets;
- Innovations in processing or packaging;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media.
All submissions should be noncommercial and exclusive to Petfood Forum Europe. For more information, visit https://goo.gl/IbQVeA.