Petfood Forum USA 2018 puts out call for student papers
The student program will feature both oral and poster presentations during the event’s annual conference and tradeshow.
The Petfood Forum 2018 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations and posters from undergraduate and graduate students, due February 5, 2018.
Petfood Forum 2018 is scheduled for April 23–25 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
During the event, attendees will have numerous opportunities to network and conduct business during nightly receptions, time in the sold-out Exhibit Hall, and through the connect feature on the Petfood Forum app. In addition to such opportunities, attendees will have the chance to learn from both globally recognized experts and future voices of the industry via an educational lineup including sessions covering a variety of relevant topics.
Submitting a student program abstract
Potential student speakers and poster presenters are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- New information, techniques or processes for new product development in pet food;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific research on one focused aspect of pet food safety.
An advisory board of pet food industry experts will evaluate all submissions for:
- Relevance of topic;
- Presence of new or innovative information, concepts or research; originality is key, so please be sure your abstract gives a clear idea of how your topic is unique and/or based on new research findings or work not found elsewhere;
- Proposed speaker’s experience or background with the topic;
- Lack of commercialization or promotion — it is crucial that the paper/presentation does not come across as a sales pitch, seeking to promote a specific organization or product(s).
For full submission details and to submit an abstract, please follow this link: https://goo.gl/b3YNvH.
For full information on Petfood Forum 2018, or other Petfood Industry events, visit www.petfoodforumevents.com.