Early bird registration has opened for the 24th Petfood Forum and Petfood Innovation Workshop, set to take place April 18-20, 2016, in Kansas City, Missouri, USA – in the heart of the animal health corridor. Register now and save $220 on every full conference pass to the industry’s leading pet food manufacturing conference and exhibition.
Top 5 things to do at Petfood Forum:
- Network and socialize with clients and industry leaders at the evening receptions, meals and coffee breaks, and the new closing night Kansas City BBQ Bash.
- Conduct business with more than 200 leading suppliers.
- Learn the latest research and innovative information on the global pet food market from leading, recognized industry experts.
- Connect with 70+ locally based headquarters of animal health and pet food companies in the animal health corridor.
- Meet prospective employees at the expanded student program with dozens of the best and brightest students studying animal nutrition, packaging and process technology programs from the leading universities in the country.
The next Petfood Innovation Workshop main theme will be announced in the near future. This unique workshop will again feature hands-on learning and activities focused on a new topic. The 2015 event sold out well in advance, so be sure and register now to save your spot, and save money. Capacity will be limited to the first 200 registrants to ensure the quality of the hands-on experience.