The Petfood Forum Asia 2018 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial presentations, due September 18, 2017.
Petfood Forum Asia 2018 is scheduled for March 28, 2018, at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre, in conjunction with Victam Asia 2018. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend Petfood Forum Asia on March 28, 2018.
Petfood Forum Asia abstract submission topics
Potential speakers are invited to submit abstracts on pet food and pet treat topics including:
- Data, trends and predictions for the Asia and global pet food markets, including pertinent retail channels such as online pet food sales and marketing;
- Pet food ingredients, including novel ingredients, their characteristics and potential applications in pet food or treat formulations; plus ingredient considerations related to processing;
- Pet food processing, including new research and techniques, as well as the influence of processing on various ingredients and formulations;
- Update and overview of pet food regulations in potential export markets;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- Information, techniques or processes for new product development in pet food.
An advisory board of pet food experts will evaluate all submissions for:
- Relevance of topic, especially to the Asian pet food market;
- Presence of new or innovative information, concepts or research—originality is key;
- Proposed speaker’s experience or background with the topic, as well as with the Asian market;
- Lack of commercialization or promotion—it is crucial that the paper/presentation does not come across as a sales pitch, seeking to promote your organization or product(s);
- Evidence of previous speaking experience.
Each submission is evaluated on its own merits against these criteria but also in relation to other papers received. This is a one-day conference with only about eight presentations; within those, we seek to present a balance of timely topics as well as ensure particular areas of high industry importance and popularity are sufficiently covered.
No abstract will be considered if it seems commercial or if it has been published or presented prior to Petfood Forum Asia 2018. Abstracts similar in title or content to previously presented material should include significant new information.
About Petfood Forum Asia
With countries in Asia such as Thailand, India and China, among the fastest growing pet care markets globally, and Japan ranking as the fourth-largest pet care market worldwide, the region will continue to have an increasing impact on the pet food and pet care industries.
Petfood Forum Asia provides the ability socialize and network with industry peers from throughout Southeast Asia and to meet those hard to reach prospects, have project update meetings on site with customers and meet new leads thru networking events. No other pet food manufacturing industry event provides the opportunity to visit with suppliers from ingredient, additive and formulation solutions, processing and packaging equipment, flexible packaging solutions, co-packing solutions and services, and consulting and additional services, all in one location.
Petfood Forum Asia attendees include professionals working in nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.