PetSmart is celebrating our pet-obsessed culture by unveiling a new brand platform called, "Anything for Pets." It embodies the love customers have for their pets and the lengths PetSmart will go to support those pets.
"It's no secret we're obsessed with our pets – the love and care, the joy, the spoiling and bonding – and there's nothing we wouldn't do for our them because, quite simply, there's nothing they wouldn't do for us," Will Smith, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at PetSmart said. "Anything for Pets is more than a new tagline or marketing campaign. For us, it's a way of life and the fabric of our company, inspired by the associates who continue to go above and beyond to serve our customers and their pets. They are living proof that at PetSmart, we'll do anything for pets."
As the largest specialty retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, PetSmart demonstrates it does anything for pets by:
· Providing expertly curated best-in-class brands to ensure pets and pet parents can get the product and services they want and need – safely and easily
· Introducing innovative merchandise like Thrive reptile products, Whisker City cat essentials and Arcadia Trail outdoor gear
· Helping change the lives of pets through its nonprofit organization, PetSmart Charities, which has granted $475 million to partners across North America
· Facilitating the adoption of more than 9.5 million pets
· Ensuring academy-trained Pet Stylists have more than 800 hours of hands-on grooming instruction along with annual safety certifications
· Elevating Doggie Day Camp with the Ultimate Experience, an innovative structured play program providing pups with more cognitive and physical enrichment
· Offering a full suite of training classes for all ages and abilities, including online, one-on-one Virtual Dog Training and the new Brain Games course designed to provide mental stimulation while strengthening the bond between pet parents and their dogs
Customers will see "Anything for Pets" come to life in a national TV commercial created in collaboration with advertising agency Deutsch, LA and directed by award-winning director Shelley Lewis. The new "Anything for Pets" spot is a modern take on the beloved 1960s musical Oliver, featuring pet parents doing anything for their pets, from waking up in the wee hours of the morning for walks to getting a tattoo of their feathered friend.
"The campaign of 'Anything for Pets' is relatable for pet parents everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if, in addition to singing along, pet parents nod their heads in agreement saying, 'yep I've been there,'" said Smith.
To learn more about PetSmart and to learn about the ways the brand embodies the "Anything for Pets" mantra, visit www.petsmart.com.
By Leah Wilkinson
A new year brings new opportunities and excitement, and 2023 is bound to be the same, with several chances for advancing policy issues of importance to the U.S. animal food industry.
By Lindsay Beaton