Petfood Forum China 2016 announces call for papers
Organizers of exclusive conference for Chinese pet food market seeking non-commercial abstracts due April 25
The Petfood Forum China 2016 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial presentations, due April 25, 2016.
Potential speakers are invited to submit abstracts on pet food topics including:
- Data, trends and predictions for the Chinese and global pet food markets, including pertinent retail channels such as online pet food sales and marketing;
- Pet food ingredients, including novel ingredients, their characteristics and potential applications in pet food or treat formulations; plus ingredient considerations related to processing;
- Pet food processing, including new research and techniques, as well as the influence of processing on various ingredients and formulations;
- Update on the Chinese pet food regulatory environment;
- Overview of pet food regulations in potential export markets (for Chinese pet food producers);
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- Information, techniques or processes for new product development in pet food.
Petfood Forum China 2016 is scheduled for 17 August, 2016, at the World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai, in conjunction with Pet Fair Asia 2016. Potential speakers should be sure they would be able to attend Petfood Forum China before submitting an abstract.
Abstracts should show relevance to the Chinese pet food market, be written in English and include the potential speaker’s bio (including speaking experience) and a professional photo. No commercial or promotional abstracts will be considered. For more information on requirements and guidelines, visit the Petfood Forum China website. Abstracts should be submitted by April 25 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.