The Petfood Forum Europe 2019 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations, due November 5, 2018.
Petfood Forum Europe 2019 is scheduled for June 13 at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend Petfood Forum Europe on that date.
What to submit
Potential speakers are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, focusing on Europe and including opportunities for innovation;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce, in Europe;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in the European Union;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Relevance of topic and the presence of new or innovative information, concepts or research are key to a positive evaluation. No abstract will be considered if it seems commercial or if it has been published or presented prior to Petfood Forum Europe 2019. Abstracts similar in title or content to previously presented material should include significant new information.
How to submit
Please visit the Petfood Europe Forum abstract submission site and follow the instructions to create a new account and complete the submission forms, using the guidelines on the log-in page and the forms.
Abstracts must be received no later than November 5. After this deadline, the abstract submission system will no longer accept submissions. Any requests for late submissions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.