The organizers of Petfood Forum 2020 have announced a call for papers for non-commercial abstracts for oral presentations and research posters.
Petfood Forum 2020 is scheduled for April 27-29 in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. The deadline to submit abstracts is October 15, 2019. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend Petfood Forum on the scheduled dates.
What and how to submit
Potential speakers are invited to submit abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, either global or focusing on a specific market, including opportunities for innovation;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in specific markets;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Visit the Petfood Forum 2020 abstract submission website for further information and to submit an abstract.
Exclusive conference for global pet food market
Petfood Forum is the exclusive, premier event for the global pet food manufacturing and marketing and industry. It features an opening keynote, multiple conference tracks, an exhibit hall and many networking opportunities.