The organizers of Petfood Forum Asia 2020 have announced a call for papers for non-commercial abstracts. The deadline is October 4, 2019.
Petfood Forum Asia 2020 takes place March 25 in Bangkok, Thailand. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend the conference on that date.
What and how to submit
Potential speakers are invited to submit abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, either global or in Southeast Asia, including opportunities for innovation;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in specific Asian markets;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Visit the Petfood Forum Asia 2020 abstract submission website for further information and to submit an abstract.
Exclusive conference for Asia pet food market
Petfood Forum Asia takes place in conjunction with Victam and Animal Health and Nutrition Asia at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre and will feature opportunities to network with key sponsors as well as other pet food professionals.