Matrix Partners was able to help more pets than ever in the past year, with team members attending or coordinating more than 50 rescue fundraising events, adoption days and TV segments to help pets find a new home.
According to Matrix, an estimated 5 million to 7 million dogs and cats enter animal shelters nationwide every year. In the past year, the company promoted fundraising efforts through public relations and social media, dedicating more than 525 hours to local rescue events, donating more than 150 food, toy and treat items, and contributing more than $3,700 to numerous rescues. Matrix also helped get its clients involved and, with their support, offered monetary and product donations, totaling more than $447,840 to rescues across the country.
Here’s more about how Matrix Partners helped pets in need in the past year, according to its website:
- Attended or coordinated more than 50 animal rescue fundraising events, adoption days and TV segments to help find pets homes.
- Spent more than $950 on items to benefit rescues including wine, numerous T-shirts, hats, jackets, Tito’s Vodka, and holiday wreaths and cards.
- Donated more than $3,700 to numerous rescues including Midwest Lab Rescue, Chicago Canine Rescue, Elkhart Humane Society, TLC Animal Shelter. Matrix also donated to Chicago Canine Rescue for its holiday gift.
- Donated more than 150 food, toy and treat items to local animal rescues.
- Supported clients when they offered monetary and product donations totaling more than $447,840 to rescues across the country.
- Dedicated more than 525 hours to local rescue organizations planning events, promoting via PR and social media, supporting fundraising efforts and participating in and attending events.