BJ’s Wholesale Club expands pet food and accessories
The US stores are offering Berkley Jensen’s new dog treats, dry dog food and wet cat food options.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is an operator of membership warehouse clubs in the eastern US. The company currently operates 215 clubs and 132 BJ's Gas locations in 15 states.
BJ’s offers a selection of pet food brands and varieties through its Berkley Jensen line of dog, cat and bird food. Members can shop a variety of pet products including foods and treats, flea and tick prevention, pet beds and travel accessories.
A sampling of the new dog products includes:
- Berkley Jensen Pig Ears, US$16.99
- Berkley Jensen All Natural Grain Free Duck and Vegetables Holistic Recipe, 12 lbs., US$24.99
- Purina Beneful Originals with Real Beef Dog Food, 44 lbs., US$34.99
Farm-raised beef is the first ingredient in these snacks. Whole grains and accents of carrots, spinach and peas are also included.
- DMC 40" x 50" Reversible Pet Throw with Bonus Chew Toy, US$19.99
Available in BJ's nautical patterns or solid colors, this reversible pet throw with a bonus bone chew toy can be used at home to cover furniture or rugs, in the car or on vacation. The machine-washable throw is treated with MaxGuard to reduce pet odor and bacterial growth.
Cat products include:
- Berkley Jensen Seafood Lover’s Variety Pack, 36 ct., US$15.99
Each recipe starts with fresh cod, salmon or ocean whitefish to provide proteins and amino acids.
- Berkley Jensen Multi-Cat Scoopable Cat Litter, 40 lbs., US$9.99
This multi-cat scoopable cat litter has baking soda for long-lasting odor control. Its low-dust formula provides easy clean-up and leaves behind a fresh scent.
- Purina Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers, 36 ct., US$18.99
BJ's provides Wellsley Farms and Berkley Jensen brands, along with USDA Choice meats, produce and organics. BJ's accepts all manufacturers' coupons. BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.